Jean-Louis Aubert produces digital prints of flowers, objects and unusual treasures . He allows us to see in them a peculiar angle on the universe, illustrated by images which explore the subject through a range of coloured tones, materials, montages and mirror effects. Simultaneouly disturbing and playful, his work reveals the fragility of every form of life and its emanating beauty .
Jean-Louis Aubert lives in the region of Nouvelle Aquitaine.
- Creates digital prints and uses alternative photo processes : ( chemicals to change the surface of the image) for example : Cyanotype or Bichromated Gum.
- Keen user of the mobile phone in his photography practice.
- Member of the network ERYA and 1624 photography club.
- Contributor to Voz’image agency.
- Exhibitions : Château de Tinteillac, Dordogne
- Exhibitions and events : « Traditions Futuristes » Club Marpen, Maison du patrimoine, Tusson Charente. « Jardins de l’Art Contemporain» , Parc des Mauves dans le Loiret. « Histoire et Petites Histoires », Emoi Photographique 2017 Angoulême Charente.
- Blurb books : contribution to collective books : Pray for Japan, for African, United Ebola.
- Press : illustration for the article “Epouvante en abyme”, in the newspaper “Le Monde”.